Friday, February 25, 2011

The Beginning

Not really sure where to start. I've had the desire to start a blog for a long time, not really to follow people on here.. more for myself. I have this consist feeling that I bottle up so many emotions and thoughts. I need a way to free myself from them. I guess i'll give this a try.

It's 1:16 a.m. and i'm not even yawning yet. Hard to believe considering I woke up early for class and went to work this afternoon. I have to admit, today was a great day. I don't think my kids have ever been so well behaved. I was speechless. I'll definitely need to take them a treat for tomorrow. They really earned it. =]

Sigh. I should be studying for my Sociology exam on Tuesday but I can't seem to get myself to focus. I haven't had that problem in so long, I don't even remember how to fight it. I can't blame it on being tired because i've had a lot of rest the last few days since Andrew is in Mammoth.

Since studying is obviously not going to get done tonight, maybe i should call it a night and get some sleep.



- V